Business [Grant Ambrose] 0-100K Case Study

activate_bot

Pirate Club
Реакции
50c9dfbcae.png

This Early-bird price is heavily discounted and only available for a limited-time only. As an initial launch, I am offering early entry into this Case Study for a select few people to test the Case Study and provide feedback and get honest testimonials for use in Marketing and to better the Case Study (if required) while I complete the remainder of the Case Study. After this, the price will increase. In this Case Study, you are able to watch me do everything over-the-shoulder live - from finding the winning product to launching the initial ads, to optimizing our website and scaling facebook ads to gross $11,376.49 in ONE day and make over $1000 in daily profit.

Wish I had this exact Case Study when I was first starting Ecommerce because you get to look over-my-shoulder and see all the strategies I've used to make over 4 MILLION in sales with my stores. You see:
  • How I found this winning product and why I knew it was going to be a winning product
  • The only types of products I sell and why
  • How to read your Facebook Ads data and optimize your store to increase your Conversion Rate and make more money from your traffic
  • How to structure your Facebook Ads campaigns when testing a product
  • The Facebook Ads I run to make 11K/day with the store (see the types of campaigns active
  • When I first started making sales with Ecommerce, I wondered what a Facebook Ads account looked like that was making 10K plus a day. In this case study, you get to see.
  • Retargeting with Facebook ads by being more strategic
  • How to set up your Profit / Loss sheets and Order fulfillment sheets
  • Most courses focus on helping you get sales but leave out everything after the fact. I remember getting my first sales and not having any idea how to send tracking numbers, fulfill orders, or record profit / loss. Here, I show you the set up I have developed over my years of doing Ecommerce. I 100% wish I had seen something like this when I first started.
  • How to automate fulfillment using CSV files and move to bulk fulfillment using CSV so you can fulfill hundreds of orders in minutes
  • Most Importantly: Learn from my mistakes so you save time and money. I don't leave out anything in this Case Study
  • See what it looks like when I am bulk ordering 500 units of our product
  • See how to pay suppliers, as well as how to manage your stock and record everything.
SALES PAGE:

DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху