Business [Todd Brown] MFA Internal Traffic Training

activate_bot

Pirate Club
Реакции
4ade0e1c5c.png

Inside, I share how I have run over $1,000,000 of ads. And the exact method I uncovered when I was forced to “market or die” on that missions trip to Panama... Plus, you'll see exactly what you need to know about the scary Facebook compliance police - an expensive lesson I learned after having 3 accounts shut down and being banned from Facebook for nearly two years! (We’ve since run half a million dollars without a single issue. It’s pretty easy now that I have a simple process to follow. And I can explain it to you in a handful of minutes so you never have to stress or have troubles again...)

As you're going through this training, you'll discover:
  • Which campaign types work best for high-level scaling on Facebook, and the only 3 key metrics you need to understand so you can scale rapidly and profitably...
  • How to save of ton of time and money by knowing the “right audience” to target when doing minimum viable testing. This will allow you to know if your offer is working quickly without tons of guesswork or wasted ad dollars...
  • How to navigate through the mess of numbers like frequency and relevance and laser in on exactly what data you need to pay attention to to keep your ads running profitably...
  • How to dramatically simplify the ad creatives you are using and the process we use to systematically create ad iterations and optimize performance...
  • The retargeting strategy we use which generates the highest ROI of any campaign we run and can be set up in roughly 15 minutes...
  • How I learned to dramatically boost relevance on any ad before you ever start your actual campaign, ultimately unlocking lower overall ad spends...
  • And much, much more!
  • Plus, I'm also going to show you the simple way to...

SALES PAGE:

DOWNLOAD:

Обратите внимание

Назад
Сверху